Start the day off with a traditional English High Tea at The Orangery in Maleny with homemade goodies which are gluten free.
Now to indulge in some fine wines, we will stop at The Barrel Maleny for wine tastings, with their own local collection.
Maleny Cheese Factory, will follow, here you can sample some of the finest cheeses the Hinterland has to offer.
Time for some retail therapy. A visit to Montville for a spot of shopping and leisure time before indulging in some lunch and wine tastings at Flame Hill Winery Montville. Here you will have the opportunity to purchase some of the local hinterland vino.
Once finished we will transfer you back to a desired location on the Sunshine Coast to continue parting.
Approximate tour duration: 6 – 8hrs
– High Tea at The Orangery (min 6 people)
– Your own private chauffer for the tour
– Licensed and Accredited Driver
– Complementary bottled water on board
– Fridge on board to keep you purchases cold
– Free time to Explore Montville
Excludes all food and drink purchases other than the High Tea at the Orangery, Maleny.