Enjoy a traditional English High Tea at The Orangery in Maleny. The Orangery is renowned for its delicious homemade goodies, which are all gluten free.
Once you’ve filled up we’ll set off to Mary Cairncross Rainforest Reserve where you can take a stroll through the rainforest, take in the views of the Glasshouse mountains, relax in the parklands or be educated in the Education Centre.
Before concluding the tour, indulge in the beauty of Maleny. Peruse the galleries, purchase local produce, endless cafes where you might like to have a coffee or a bite to eat.
Approximate tour duration: 5hrs
Pick up location: to be appointed at time of booking
Min Number: 6 people
Ride in our safe and comfortable air conditioned 2016 Ford Transit
– Your own private chauffeur for the tour
– Licensed and Accredited Driver
– Complementary bottle water given on board
– Fridge and Esky on board to keep your purchased cold or dry
– Morning High Tea included at The Orangery (please advise of any food allergies)
– Time to Explore Maleny
All food, drinks and other purchases at own cost other than High Tea at the Orangery, Maleny.